Monday 1 February 2010

Hi. Hello. Welcome.

So, welcome to my blog. Here you will read about all the weird and wonderful wanderings that go on in the crazy mind that is Mel. You will laugh, you will cry, you will walk away with your life transformed... Or something like that.

The big threesixty question I have picked to think about is one that I've wanted to consider in-depth for quite a while now but have never really gotten the chance to. I am asking: how should we share or preach the gospel? What does an authentic and effective way to share the gospel look like in our culture and in our lives today? How do we share our faith with non-Christians in a way that is true, sensitive, powerful, and relevant?

So, I guess, watch this space for more ground breaking and exciting developments to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis